Our pricing is refreshing simple: 1% of your insurance policy limit for Personal Property (also called Coverage C.)
To calculate our fee, look at the declarations page of your policy. Divide by 100. That’s it!
For example, if your personal property policy limit is $225,000, our fee is $2,250. This is the average amount in California; your policy limit and fee may be different.
- $1,000 minimum fee (for coverage C limits below $100,000).
- 50% payment in advance, with the balance due on completion of your inventory.
- Pay by cash, check, credit card, PayPal, or bank transfer.
Please keep in mind . . .
- We do not communicate with insurance companies; our role is to provide documentation for your use.
- If you have reached a dead end with your claim, we can refer you to a public adjuster who is licensed to represent you and help recover a payout.